Craig Lowder, the founding member of the MainSpring Sales Group, is a seasoned business veteran with more than 30 years of experience in helping owners of small and mid-size businesses achieve their sales goals.
For the majority of his career, he has served in senior sales leadership and advisory roles. His expertise includes sales strategy development, sales channel management, sales operations and marketing. Craig’s experience spans a variety of B2B and B2C industries, such as retail, manufacturing, capital equipment, information technology, software, and business services. He has guided numerous business start-ups, helped return several companies to profitability, launched a number of new products, and orchestrated the acquisition and sale of several businesses.
Craig’s track record speaks for itself – here are some of the results he has helped his clients achieve:
- Opened five branch offices for a business services start-up and grew revenues from $0 to $16 million, a Compounded Annual Revenue Growth Rate (CAGR) of 54%, over a seven-year period, resulting in the sale of this privately owned company.
- Grew revenues for a $1.9 million office equipment restart by 157% to $5.7 million, increased gross margins by 32% (9.5 margin points) and improved EBITDA by $616,383, while improving return-on-sales to 8.8% from -7.8% over a three-year period.
- Increased annual sales for a $1.2 million emerging-growth software company by 78% (to $2.3 million) and sales productivity by 65% over an 18-month period.
- Developed and launched a new sales strategy for a $175 million wholesale distribution company that achieved 122% of sales plan, increased gross margins by 12% and reduced sales expenses by 16% over a six-month period, resulting in the sale of this private equity owned company.
- Achieved 108% of sales plan for a $21 million software technology company in year one and 113% in year two, resulting in the sale of this privately owned company.
- Built a $20.1 million sales pipeline for an eLearning / software technology start-up and generated $1.9 million in sales within 9 months of business launch.
- Increased annual sales for a global communications technology company from $9.9 million to $21.6 million in two years, increased sales productivity by 65% and expanded the sales pipeline by 332% to $35.8 million over the same period of time.
- Grew sales for a $1.8 million communications technology restart by 142% to $4.7 million within six months, resulting in the sale of this privately owned company.